Monday, August 31, 2015

MONTHLY ROUNDUP || August 2015

At the end of each month I will do a monthly roundup  which will feature the five posts with more views. Here are the highlights of August.

NEXT ON THE BOOKSHELF: In this post (and as the name implies) I presented to you my future readings and explained why I want to read them. The suggestions range from Amy Poehler, to John Green and also features Gillian Flynn, among other authors.

MOST UNDERRATED PERFORMANCES AND SHOWS 2015 [PART I]: This was the first part of a segment (divided into four parts) where I presented theperformances and series that I found that were undervalued by the TV awards circuit  (that happened / will happen this year).

MADRID: In this post, I tell you a little bit of what it was my visit to Madrid: what I liked the most about the city, why I liked the city and share a few places that you should visit if you visit Madrid. In addition, the post is illustrated with photographs taken by myself.

JUKEBOX SPECIAL EDITION || SUMMER PLAYLIST: I made a playlist (with the platform 8tracks) completely dedicated to summer. This blog segment will be a frequent presence (probably monthly) at The Project..

FAREWELLS: This was a more personal post, where I shared my point of view about farewells.

What was your favorite post this month?

//

No final de cada mês vou fazer um rescaldo do blog (durante esse mesmo mês) que contará com os cinco posts com mais visualizações. Eis os destaques deste mês.

NEXT ON THE BOOKSHELF: Neste post (e tal como o nome indica) apresentei as minhas futuras leituras e expliquei o motivo das mesmas. As sugestões vão desde Amy Poehler, passando por John Green e contando também com Gillian Flynn, entre outros autores.

MOST UNDERRATED PERFORMANCES AND SHOWS 2015 [PART I]: Este foi o post inicial de um segmento do blog (repartido em quatro partes) onde apresentei aquelas atuações e séries que considerei que foram desvalorizadas pelo circuito de prémios ligados ao mundo da televisão (que aconteceram/vão acontecer este ano).

MADRID: Neste post, dei a conhecer um pouco daquilo que foi a minha visita a Madrid: o que mais gostei da cidade, porque gostei da cidade, o que aconselho visitar. Para além disso, o post é ilustrado com fotos captadas por mim.

JUKEBOX SPECIAL EDITION || SUMMER PLAYLIST: Fiz uma playlist (na plataforma 8tracks) completamente dedicada ao Verão. Este segmento do blog deverá ser uma presença frequente (provavelmente mensalmente) no The Project.

FAREWELLS: Este foi um post mais pessoal, onde partilhei o meu ponto de vista face a despedidas.

Qual foi o teu post favorito deste mês?

Photo by: Liam McKay


No comments:

Post a Comment