Sunday, August 23, 2015

MY YEYS

Many people might say that they know my “yeys”. And my “yays". And my “wows”. They will swear to death that they will recognize my “yeys” in the most hectic crowd. And my “yays". And my “wows”.

In social conventions,the will reproduce my "yays" in the most credible and effective way that they can possible do. And my “yays". And my “wows”. But they never know the immensity of diphthongs, onomatopoeia and interjections that I have keep inside me. The 'hoorays' and the 'woo hoos’ that belong to me. That I don’t share with anyone.

At some point, when these two days of light are over, they will share my "yeys". And my “yays". And my “wows”. They will join the palm of their hands and affirm that they knew my 'hoorays' and my 'woo hoos’. And they will be wrong. And they will mistake people. Because the exclusivity of my 'hoorays' and my 'woo hoos’ belongs only to me . And it will be always like that.

 //

Muitos me conhecem os 'ais'. E os 'uis' e os 'eis'. Vão morrer a jurar que reconheceriam os meus 'ais' no meio da mais conflituosa multidão. E os meus 'uis' e os meus 'eis'.

Vão reproduzir, em convenções sociais, de forma fiel e eficaz os meus 'ais' para os demais. E os meus 'uis' e os meus 'eis'. Mas nunca conhecerão a imensidão de ditongos, onomatopeias e interjeições que encerro em mim. Os 'is', os 'ois' que me pertencem. Que não ofereço a ninguém.

Em algum momento, quando estes dois dias de luz terminarem, vão partilhar os meus 'ais'. E os meus 'uis' e os meus 'eis'. Vão juntar as palmas das mãos e aferir que conheciam os meus 'is' e os meus 'ois'. E vão-se equivocando. E vão equivocando. Pois a exclusividade dos meus 'is' e dos meus 'ois' só a mim pertence e sempre assim será.
Photo By: Dominik Schröder

No comments:

Post a Comment