Saturday, August 1, 2015

THE PROJECT



The Project. As the name implies, this is my new project, my new space. Here I’ll be me and nothing more than me. In here i'll be sharing my opinion on some random topics . This is the space that I forced myself to create in order to write more and to practise my English, at a time when I'm on the final stage of my degree and therefore i'll stop writing so regularly [because there's no more assignments]. Forgive me for all the mistakes but please notify me if you see them. If I had to label my blog it would be a hybrid between an lifestyle blog, an opinion/ column space and an entertainment blog. And that's it.Enjoy!

The Project. Como o nome indica, este é o meu novo projeto, o meu novo espaço. Aqui eu vou ser e nada mais que eu. Aqui vou partilhar a minha opinião acerca de diversos tópicos aleatórios. Eu obriguei-me a criar este espaço para escrever mais e para aprimorar o meu inglês, numa altura em que estou em vésperas de acabar o meu curso e por conseguinte, deixar de escrever com tanta regularidade.  Desculpem todos os erros, mas por favor notifiquem-me no caso de os encontrarem. Se eu tivesse que rotular o meu blog seria um híbrido entre um blog de estilo de vida, uma opinião espaço / coluna e um blog de entretenimento. Disfrutem!


Photo by: Blair Fraser

2 comments: